If you’re looking for a beginner for quick and dirty editing, there are others who can meet your needs. I’m a wordsmith who focuses on providing only the finest quality writing. With exquisite attention to detail, I craft impactful statements that really reach your readers. You’ll find that I have a remarkable ability to understand both what your readers want to see and the core message that you’re trying to get across. With my writing representing you vision, you can stand with confidence that you’re being seen in the absolute best light possible.
My rates are highly competitive. If you search the Internet for freelance writing rates, you’ll quickly find that I offer extraordinary value.
Hourly rate. Due to the highly customized nature of the writing that I produce, most work that I perform is charged by the hour. As of this writing, my average rate is USD $81 per hour and varies depending on the nature of the work. I have a minimum fee of $150 or three billable hours, depending on which is greater. This fee is non-refundable.
Project rate. For projects that are well-defined and that make good use of standardization, a flat rate may be prudent. My minimum project rate is $210.
Clients typically find my hourly rate to be the most cost-effective method because I often find efficiencies that result in savings as much as 68% compared to market project rates.
For an estimate of your project, you’ll need to provide as much information as possible. You can fill out the quote questionnaire here.
To assure quality work, clients are expected to provide reasonable deadlines and timeframes of notice.
- When offering me an assignment, you’ll allow 1-3 business days for me to accept the assignment.
- Client must allow a minimum of 1 business day from the Freelancer’s acceptance to submit the initial deliverable. Unless otherwise specified, the deadline date implies that the work will be submitted on that date by 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST).Example
|Monday, 1 Oct
|Client proposes assignment with a 1 day deadline.
|Tuesday, 2 Oct
|Freelancer accepts. Begins work.
|Wednesday, 3 Oct
|Freelancer submits work by 11:59 PM EST.
- Contact hours are Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 12 PM Eastern Standard Time.
- Allow me 1-2 business days for a response.
To ensure efficiency and quality, please be prepared to communicate your revision requests clearly and precisely.
- Freelancer will provide no more than 2 revisions unless otherwise specified. Further revisions will be provided at Freelancer’s discretion.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to communicate instructions clearly and efficiently.
The limit on the number of revisions is in place to encourage clear communication and efficient use of both my time and your time.
I respect my client’s time and expect them to respect mine as well.
If you indicate that you will call me at a certain time and cannot make it, you must provide a minimum of 8 hours’ notice to cancel. I may choose not to work with you if you can’t give me the courtesy of notice.